Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's Not Get Distracted

Since our move I've gone to work and have found it very difficult to make time for blogging. I have tried however to keep up somewhat through Facebookand Instagram. Here is the link to a post I wrote about the red cup distraction of late. As Christians let's not allow ourselves to be baited, used, distracted by the foolishness of.the world. Let's take a step back and ask Him to help us focus on the real work He has for us to do. Although I don't know a single Christian who was upset over the cups, my Facebook feed was full of people responding to it all, again, distracted from the real work He has for us. I hope you're blessed by this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=926428247446337&substory_index=0&id=221258127963356


1 comment: