Sunday, January 18, 2015

Taking Charge of My Health ~ What I'm Reading Today

This is what I'm reading today on my journey towards taking control of my health. 

Here is a link to a great article about 7 important foods for brain health 





Here is a great article on the price of sleep deprivation. 




And here is one about the importance of Vitamin B to our brains. There is more at the bottom of the article as well about taking care of our brain health.



http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/03/vitamin-b.aspx

Hope these are a blessing to you too. 

Have a great week. 

Blessings,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Brain health is a serious business that, unfortunately, most of us don't even bother to think about. Thanks for pointing the way to these tips to help keep us healthy.

    ReplyDelete