Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am in awe of His faithfulness


Today has been one of those rough days. Struggling with physical pain. Feeling down about how long my recovery is taking. There has been so much stress in our lives the past months that I am feeling rather beaten down and weary, yet all day, even through the worst of my day, I have been in awe of the still small voice in the background reminding me that even when I fail, even when I fall short, even when I can't pull it together, He is faithful! When I fall short as a child of God, as a wife, as a mother, He is still faithful. He still stands by us, working in our lives, for our good, even when I am at my weakest. Even when I fail to reach out to Him, He is still there, reaching out to me. I am so thankful, so grateful, so in awe of His grace and faithfulness! 



Blessings, 
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment